The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, T(S), T(H), Sc
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Cerebrator Remnant to the ??? at (L-10) on the third level.
- Has high evasion
- Special Attacks: Will freqently perform a 2-hour animation followed by Banishga II or any of the Black Magic -ga II spells (varies). At least one Stunner recommended.
- Watch out for Sleepga, have a healer outside range of AOE to awaken the party if lower level.
- Recollection of Suffering can be traded to Harith for a Hamayumi.
- Can drop up to three White Memospheres.
- Immune to Silence.
- Easily soloable by a 75+ job, maybe much earlier.
- When he uses the 2-hour animation, he is switching between light-element and dark-element modes. When he is in dark-element mode, he will reverse the effects of Drain/Aspir/Dread Spikes, causing more damage to the one fighting him and healing himself. Save Drain/Aspir/Dread Spikes for light-element mode, when they are very effective.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.