The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Octavien as a Rune Fencer to receive a Runic kinegraver.
- Speak to Gaddiux at the Inventors' Coalition and ask about Adoulinian kelp.
- Next, ask if the rune stone is still there.
- There is a bug with the quest dialog where it will sometimes go to a third set of questions: 1) something about a trial 2) ask if rune stone is still there? and 3) Will I die today? Choose option 1 about the trial. This will give you final dialog scene, so that you can progress to Part 2.
- Head to Yahse Hunting Grounds (K-7) to obtain another Yahse wildflower petal.
- In Marjami Ravine, near Waypoint #2, use Ignis three times, and then click the ??? on the northwest side of the river at (I-8) to obtain a Vial of vivid rainbow extract.
- Return to Gaddiux for a cutscene; again, ask about Adoulinian kelp.
- Talk to Octavien for a cutscene. Your responses do not matter.
- Prepare for a fight against the orobon NM named Insidio.
- Make your way to the secret beach at (J-11) in Foret de Hennetiel.
- Click the Bloodstained Glove for a cutscene.
- Click the Bloodstained Glove a second time to start the fight against Insidio.
- Defeat Insidio to obtain Insidio's extinguished lantern.
- Click on the Bloodstained Glove again for a quick cutscene.
- Return to Octavien to obtain your Runeist Coat and complete the quest.
- Optional: Talk to Zurko-Bazurko in Mhaura near the Proto-Waypoint for an additional cutscene where he asks you to give him the Runic kinegraver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.