Guardian of Asgarth
|Ortlinde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Gerhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Brunhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing III chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Casts Meteor multiple times. Seems to have a 30-second delay on recast which will be triggered by weaponskills or upper-tier magic spells.
- Not immune to Stun, though most likely very resistant.
- Uses all the standard behemoth TP moves.
- Responds via emotes (in the following order):
- "Dendainsonne looks angry..."
- "Dendainsonne is enraged!"
- "Dendainsonne is out of control!" (several times)
- "Dendainsonne appears to be mocking you..." (casts Meteor)
- These emotes indicate how close he is to casting Meteor. "Out of control" means he's waiting on the recast time.
Dendain is mentioned in the Book of Enoch, an apocryphal Judaic text, as “an immeasurable desert” (Behemoths were used as "foundations of the world"). It says on the Day of Judgment, two large monsters created on the fifth day of creation, Leviathan (a female monster), dwelling deep in the ocean and Behemoth (a male monster), residing in a desert wasteland named Dendain, will be eaten by the righteous who survive the end of the world.
Sonne is German for “sun” (son in German is Sohn). Thus, Dendainsonne would be “Sun of Dendain”.