|Crawlers' Nest||60||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Susceptible to Drain, Aspir and absorb spells.
- Highly susceptible to MP Drainkiss, Chaotic Eye, Head Butt, paralysis from Sub-zero Smash and poison from Disseverment.
- Casts Cure V (often below 50% health), Erase, Sleepga II, and, very rarely, Paralyga.
- At <50% HP, Cure V will not be bound by the mob's universal recast timer, it will attempt to recast it as soon as the spell's regular cooldown timer is up, until it's back at 50% HP or higher.
- Can be interrupted by Stun and melee attacks.
- Has limited MP, thus, will eventually stop casting.
- It can take as long as an hour of it casting spells and being Aspired for it to run out of MP.
- Pollen can restore as much as 4000 HP.
- May use Final Sting when HP is low. Final Sting can do 1500+ damage.
- Demonic Tiphia has been seen using Final Sting with as much as 35% HP remaining, though when lower than 25% HP, it's much more likely to be used.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||6||6||0||25||Vs. plantoids: Rng.Atk.+8||5|
Demonic means pertaining to demons or extremely cruel or having qualities one would associate with demons or Hell. Tiphia is the name of a type of wasp, the Tiphia Wasp (Genus Tiphia) which is known as a grub parasite, a wasp which implants its eggs into grubs which then hatch into larvae and devour the grub from the inside out. The Tiphia Wasp is almost entirely black in color, not yellow like this monster's model in the game. We can infer that the Crawlers of Crawlers' Nest are the prey for Demonic Tiphia's larvae.