- Speak with Crochepallade (H-9) , he will ask you if you know about Fiendtrapper.
- He will give you a Fiendtrapper and 5 blank fiend plates.
- Equip them in your ranged and ammo slots respectively and go out and take some pictures of Orcs. However, only a good shot from the front will be accepted. Make sure to get at least 3 differently named Orcs.
- Unlike Soultrappers, the enemy does not need to have low health to be successfully trapped.
- Furthermore, the Orcs must be very high level. All the ones in La Vaule (S) and its exterior will qualify, as do some Orcish generals.
One-Eyed Gwajboj was accepted.
Battlemaster Vatgit was denied
- Any Orc level 80 or higher will be accepted.
- Trade the pictures to Crochepallade.
- If the image is good, he will say This is actually a nice bit of work.
- If the image is bad, he will say Is this some kind of joke?
- Or if its really bad, he'll say Do you think I'm as blind as you are dull?...
- If you try to give him two pictures of the same Orc, he'll tell you he has enough intel on that type of Orc.
- If the Orc is of insufficient level, he will say Who are you trying to fool wearing all those medals, huh? One would think with all that experience you'd at least have the common sense to spy on some veteran Orcs. (you will keep the plate)
- The mission is completed when you trade him 3 good images. You will receive your EXP as a reward.
- Speak with Rasdinice to complete the Ops and receive your Allied Notes.
- The Orcs in Jugner Forest (S) and La Vaule (S) are high-level enough to be accepted for this mission. A great way to get pictures easily is to sleep them and take the photos in the front.
- If you are repeating this mission, you must drop the Fiendtrapper before you can talk to Crochepallade again. You may keep unused fiend plates for repeats. Plates rejected because they were not "veteran Orcs" can be reused for earlier ops.
- The gear of the Orchish Hosts has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (H-9) and under orders of Crochepallade, gather intel on the status of the enemy's equipment.
Unit Requirement: 1 member
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.