The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, L, T(S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at H-9 on the fourth map (in the room with the leeches in the pond).
- Uses the following spells: Aero, Aeroga, Aero II, Aero III, Aero IV, Aeroga II, Aeroga III, Bio III, Sleepga II, Stun, Tornado, Tornado II.
- Will melee but has no TP attacks.
- All magic is instant cast time. Casts spells with more frequency than normal spellcasting mobs (approximately one spell every 10-12 seconds)
- Starts out with tier-1 Aero and Aeroga, but gradually increases magic tier as its HP declines, until it starts spamming insta-cast Tornado II.
- If a party gets this NM to low HP and wipes, it will regenerate back up to 100% HP but it will not lose its ability to cast any higher-tier magic that was "unlocked". Be wary of this fact when first engaging this NM, as it may have already gained access to its higher-tier magic prior to your arrival.
- Uses Manafont at around 50%, but causes no noticeable difference in its attack pattern.
- Susceptible to Stun, but because its spells are instantly cast, they cannot be prevented entirely in this fashion.
- Strongly suggested to clear as much of the room as possible as fast as you can before engaging.
- Immune to Sleep, Silence, and Bind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.