|Castle Oztroja (S)|
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)
Castle Zvahl Keep (S)
||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Yagudo Theomilitary's Divine Ascetics. They are deployed to any area within the Sarutabaruta and Aragoneau Fronts.
- Uses Hundred Fists, and can be used twice. It's advisable to not engage in melee combat with him while this is active, and try to Bind or Gravity him until it wears off.
- Dee Xalmo will begin to spam the Doom ability at low health (about less than 20%). His attacks also have an Additional Effect: Doom.
- Players will start to rapidly die in combat with him at this point due to constant Doom effects. Holy Water or Cursna can remove Doom, however it may take more than one application. The Allied NPC squadrons are also vulnerable to the Doom effect.
- Doom can be used on someone who is already doomed; for example, if the Doom counter is at 4 seconds, he can hit you with Doom again and it will reset the countdown to 10 seconds.
- The Doom ability is a ranged attack, so he can still use it on you if you're kiting him. It is not a gaze attack like Mortal Ray, so it doesn't matter if you're facing him or not.
- As in Dynamis, any doomed players may "narrowly escape doom" when he is defeated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.