- This bonus is only added to EXP received from defeating mobs, not from any other method of EXP acquisition (such as Campaign, Besieged, or EXP scrolls).
- The EXP bonus afforded by Dedication does not apply within Abyssea.
The experience point bonus is listed on the item that grants this effect and will last until the "maximum bonus" has been given. The maximum bonus is only approximate, the final bonus will always be at the rate listed on the item, even if it brings the total bonus above the maximum.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DEDICATION: If you enter the Feretory, your Dedication effect is completely erased.
How to remove the effect
- Enter the Feretory or use Relinquish.
- Reach the EXP bonus limit (limit depends on the item that grants the effect).
- Expend the maximum time limit for the effect (limit depends on the item that grants the effect).
- Overwrite with a new Dedication effect. This also means you cannot stack anything that gives the Dedication icon.
How the effect is gained
Equipment (sorted by availability)
Conquest Rings (can only obtain one; rechargeable)
- Anniversary Ring (8th anniversary and earlier)
- Novennial Ring (9th anniversary)
- Decennial Ring (10th anniversary)
- Undecennial Ring (11th anniversary)
- Duodecennial Ring (12th anniversary)
- Echad Ring (13th anniversary)
Equipment (highest maximum bonus to lowest maximum bonus)
- Echad Ring (Seasonal Event)
- Sprout Beret
- Undecennial Ring (Seasonal Event)
- Decennial Ring (Seasonal Event)
- Allied Ring
- Novennial Ring (Seasonal Event)
- Kupofried's Ring
- Anniversary Ring (Seasonal Event)
- Emperor Band
- Empress Band
- Chariot Band
- Duodecennial Ring
- Expertise Ring
Purchase from Teyrnon:
|Name||Effect||Duration||Infamy Cost||EXP per Infamy Point|
|Dedication 1||50% experience bonus||60 minutes or until a maximum bonus of 10,000 EXP is gained||3,000||3.33 EXP per Infamy|
|Dedication 2||100% experience bonus||60 minutes or until a maximum bonus of 2,000 EXP is gained||400||5 EXP per Infamy|