The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
73 - 76
A, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Thieves Hide does not work against these and they cannot be Charmed.
- Seems to have a Regen ability at night.
- Plenilune Embrace: Heals HP, cures status ailments. Amount healed varies with moon phase.
- New Moon: Cures 250-290HP
- Crescent: Cures 460-490HP
- Half Moon: Cures 710-750HP
- First Quarter Moon: Cures 810-860 HP
- Gibbous Moon: Cures 1200-1240HP
- Full Moon: Cures 1900-2271
- Plenilune Embrace also gives Attack Bonus and Magic Attack Bonus that can be dispelled.
- Melee damage goes up dramatically at full moon (30-50 normal, 50-100 during).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.