- Skill Level: N/A
- Description: Delivers a threefold attack that lowers target's magic evasion. Chance of lowering target's magic evasion varies with TP. Murgleis: Aftermath effect varies with TP.
- Lowers magic evasion by up to 10.
- Effect lasts up to 55 seconds.
- Available only after completing the Unlocking a Myth (Red Mage) quest.
- Aligned with the Breeze Gorget, Thunder Gorget, Aqua Gorget & Snow Gorget.
- Aligned with the Breeze Belt, Thunder Belt, Aqua Belt & Snow Belt.
- Element: None
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.125 1.125 1.125
The name Death Blossom is referring to the Rafflesia Arnoldii, also nicknamed 'corpse flower'. It's an endangered endo-parasitic plant that lives inside a specific species of vine, and produces the world's largest flower. This flower can span a meter across, and smells and looks like rotting flesh. See also: Even More Gullible's Travels
Death Blossom is also a term used in the 1984 movie "The Last Starfighter" in which a fighter pilot fires all weapons indiscriminately in every direction, but the name aside it shares no common elements with the ingame weaponskill.