|Sauromugue Champaign||39 - 40||1||A, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from a Tabar Beak at around (J-6)/(K-6), sometimes as far away as (I-6).
- May often respawn after about 90 minutes, but being a lottery spawn, it can take as long as 6 hours or more.
- The possible placeholder can be either of the two Tabar Beaks seen on the Wide Scan list between the second Champaign Coeurl and a Goblin Mugger/Goblin Pathfinder. Bats are also shown between the coeurl and goblin at night.
- Tabar Beaks respawn after 5 minutes.
- Can be defeated solo by most jobs level 50+, sooner by some with the use of 2 hour abilities. (see testimonials)
- Placeholder ID is 071
See the Video page.
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Trial 580||Defeat 3 times with Koruri equipped.|
The Dodo (Raphus cucullatus) was a meter-high (three feet) flightless bird related to the pigeons that lived on the islands of Mauritius. The dodo, which has been extinct since the mid-late 17th century, lived on fruit and nested on the ground.
The dodo is commonly used as an example of extinction, due to its extinction occurring during recorded human history, and being directly attributable to human activity. The common turn of phrase as dead as a dodo refers to the dodo's extinct status.