HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Olzhiryan Cactus to a ??? at (F-7) in Bhaflau Thickets on Map 1.
- Critical hits of 500+ damage. Blink tanking recommended.
- Can drop multiple Cletines, Oracle's Pigaches and Enkidu's Subligaria.
- Moves at a slightly increased movement speed, about +6%. Able to kite with movement speed+.
- Slight Auto-Regen.
- Susceptible to Slow, Paralyze, Elegy, Modus Veritas, Poison, Gravity, Bind, and Stun.
- Gravity, Bind, and Stun are important if kiting.
- Gravity is fairly easy to keep on, but may begin to wear very quickly after many casts, to the point where timers will not be up in time to recast. Multiple members casting Gravity are not recommended: whoever has highest Enfeebling Skill should be cast Gravity. Ideally this will result in longer kite times and fewer failed attempts that may cause total immunity over time. Late in the fight, Elemental Seal may be needed to land gravity.
- Has all normal Wivre TP moves, plus:
- Training Dea to the tower/Whitegate zone at J-9 and kiting it around the watchtower is highly recommended for a small group. Pop during daylight if you are going to do this, the most dangerous and hardest-to-avoid links are Fomors. Most enemies can be avoided sticking to the north wall.
- Beastmaster parties should train to the tower at F-9 where there are ample decent challenge pets. Sneak past Treants and use other aggressive monsters as pets along the way to avoid any trouble. Halvung is nearby for zoning hate, though there are Trolls in the path.
- Mages can nuke and quickly zone into Whitegate or Halvung to reset hate. Another strategy is to have mages set their Home Point to Whitegate once out of MP Warp back to town and enter Mog House to refresh MP. Return to camp and fight on. If fighting near spawn location, the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins are also near by to reset hate (You MUST trade a Imperial Silver Piece or possess a Remnants Permit for entrance.)
- Appears to rage after 1 hour.
- (see testimonials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.