- Talk to Amaura at (G-6) in present day Southern San d'Oria.
- Trade a Cernunnos Bulb to Amaura.
- After the cutscene, go to the Maiden's Spring at (E-6) in Jugner Forest (S), and trade the Cernunnos Bulb to the "Humus-rich Earth." The message "You plant a Cernunnos Bulb." will display in the chat log.
- Shortest way is teleport via Campaign Arbiter to Jugner Forest (S).
- Go to present day Jugner Forest at the same spot and examine the "Humus-rich Earth" for a cutscene.
- Examine it again to fight the Cernunnos NM.
- Once Cernunnos is defeated, check the "Humus-rich Earth" again for a cutscene and Cernunnos Resin.
- Go back to Southern San d'Oria talk to Amaura for a cutscene.
- Wait until the next game day, zone, and talk to her again for a cutscene and the Bottle of Treant Tonic.
- If you talk to her too soon, you must zone before trying again. Talking to her at exactly 0:00 will reset the clock.