Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Darkness Rising|
|Start NPC||Naji - Metalworks ( )|
|Title Granted||Archmage Assassin|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Magicite||Xarcabard, Land of Truths|
|Darkness Rising (pt.1)||Taulluque Metalworks ( )|
|The Rank 5 Mission||Goblin Footprint Fei'Yin ( )|
|The Rank 5 Mission||Goblin Footprint Qu'Bia Arena|
|Darkness Rising (pt.2)||Taulluque Metalworks ( )|
Summary: Naji -> Fei'Yin -> Qu'Bia Arena -> Naji
- Side note: Until you accept the mission, the music in Metalworks will be changed to "Despair (Memoro de la Stono)."
- Optional: Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard.
- Talk to Naji ( ) in Metalworks outside the President's Office. If you accept the mission, you will receive a New Fei'Yin Seal.
- If you postpone the mission, you will be able to change allegiances.
- Zone into Fei'Yin for a cutscene.
- Players who have Home Point #1 can directly teleport or those who have completed Beyond Infinity can warp to Qu'Bia Arena by talking to Domenic ( ) in Lower Jeuno. Once in Qu'Bia Arena, simply walk out to trigger the cutscene. You can also Unity Concord warp.
- To reach Fei'Yin from San d'Oria, first travel through East Ronfaure to ( ) to enter Ranguemont Pass.
- Enter Beaucedine Glacier at ( ).
- Enter Fei'Yin at ( ).
- Examine the Burning Circle in Qu'Bia Arena to enter the Battlefield "The Rank 5 Mission."
- The entrance to Qu'Bia Arena is at ( ) of Fei'Yin.
- Party members must be Rank 5+ in their current nation to join the fight. They must watch the Fei'Yin cutscene before entering the Battlefield to receive credit.
- This Battlefield is capped at level 99, and buffs will wear upon entry. You have a time limit of 15 minutes. (see testimonials)
- Your opponent for this Battlefield is Archlich Taber'quoan and several minions. Only Archlich Taber'quoan must be defeated.
- Archlich Taber'quoan is a Black Mage skeleton with Sleepga II and Freeze. It will use Manafont during the fight.
- It is susceptible to most enfeebles, including Silence.
- Two Ancient Sorcerers will spawn with Archlich Taber'quoan at the beginning of the fight.
- Ancient Warriors will periodically spawn and join the fight, usually in sets of two.
- The skeletons can be easily Slept.
- After defeating Archlich Taber'quoan, you will gain the title "Archmage Assassin." You will receive the Burnt Seal.
- Return to Naji to complete the mission.
- Mission Orders
- You are to head north to a place called Fei'Yin on the Beaucedine Glacier. Go to the President's Office for a full briefing. Naji will show you in.