Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Cid - Metalworks (G-8)|
|Requirements||Dark Knight 50+|
|Items Needed||Darksteel Ingot|
|Repeatable||Yes, see Vingijard after AF is complete|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Dark Legacy||Blade of Evil and|
Borghertz's Shadowy Hands
- Go to Cid's Lab in the Metalworks and talk to Cid to hear comments about the Darksteel Formula you found during the Dark Legacy quest. Raibaht informs Cid that Zeid sent him a letter indicating that he found one of the weapons forged by Gerwitz, the legendary darksteel smith, but it has taken the form of an evil weapon. You must meet Zeid and help him with his task.
You can be on any job from here on.
- Obtain a Darksteel Ingot (only one is needed per group).
- Zone into Ordelle's Caves from La Theine Plateau for a cutscene where Zeid comes up to you and tells you that a merchant who had been in the caves was attacked by Gerwitz's Axe.
- Make your way to SW corner of I-8 on this map. (Note: The Ordelle's Caves 1 map shows the ??? spawn point at H-11, this is incorrect, I-8 is the correct location for the spawn point.)
- When ready, trade the Darksteel Ingot to the ??? and spawn Gerwitz's Axe.
- Kill Gerwitz's Axe and it will drop Gerwitz's Axe (Item).
- Note: If you die and must leave the zone you will need another Darksteel Ingot to repop.
- Note: Gerwitz's Axe has bad evasion and low defense but has near perfect accuracy and can hit pretty hard. (DO NOT attempt to shadow/evade tank)
- Note: Gerwitz's Axe's melee attacks have an added Drain TP effect.
- Note: Gerwitz's Axe will not aggro if spawned with sneak.
- After obtaining Gerwitz's Axe (Item), take the south passage in H-9 which climbs upwards.
- After you finish climbing, head all the way south to the hole at H-11/H-12. Drop down the hole.
- After landing, do not drop off the ledge you land upon. Go slightly north-east to the path at I-11 and you'll find yourself at J-8 of the third map.
- Follow the path to H-8, hugging the left wall if you don't have a map for reference.
- Spawn Gerwitz's Sword by trading Gerwitz's Axe (Item) to the ???.
- Kill Gerwitz's Sword and it will drop Gerwitz's Sword (Item).
- The final ??? is just a bit farther south, at H-10 on the same map.
- Spawn Gerwitz's Soul by trading Gerwitz's Sword (Item) to the ???.
- Kill Gerwitz's Soul.
- Exit to La Theine Plateau from the same map at G-10 and you'll get a cutscene, receive your reward, and complete the quest.
- Cid (Cid's Lab, Metalworks)
- Zeid's letter to Cid reports him finding one of the weapons forged by Gerwitz, the legendary darksteel smith... but it has taken the form of an evil weapon. You must meet Zeid and help him with his task.