|Bibiki Bay||65||1||A, T(H) HP ~9300
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for Calm Before the Storm, by examining the ??? in the cave at (F-6).
- Will only aggro the party who spawned it. If left unclaimed (i.e. after wipe) it won't aggro other people, but will still aggro and automatically claim to people from the spawn party. This also resets its despawn timer.
- Increases swings per attack round as its HP lowers. At 15-20% swings like Charybdis giving the illusion of Hundred Fists. These transitions are marked by a "two-hour" dustcloud animation.
- Uses all the Sea Monk special attacks.
- Absorbs water elemental damage.
- Builds resistance against Gravity and Bind.
- (see testimonials)
In Islamic folklore, Dalham was a Djinn that took the form of a man riding a camel. It was said to inhabit desert islands and had the power to cause shipwrecks. Dalham would devour the shipwrecked sailors who washed ashore on the island.