|Western Altepa Desert||57||1||A, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns/wanders around the area at (C-10), (D-9)-(D-10), (F-5)-(I-6), (G-5), (J-6), or (L-5)-(L-6).
- Attack speed is rather slow, similar to the delay of a two-handed weapon.
- Regular attacks have the additional effect of Enstone.
- Only uses Great Sandstorm for its special abilities, which it starts using consecutively with very little breaks as early as from first hit.
- Highly resistant, if not immune to Sleep, Bind and Gravity.
- Can be defeated solo with varying difficulty at around level 75. (see testimonials)
- Do not confound with the mythological creature, more informations here : https://histoiredahu.wordpress.com/
The dahu is a legendary creature well known in France, in Switzerland and in the north of Italy. In French lore, the dahu has the appearance of a deer or ibex, but with the principal characteristic that its legs on one side of its body are shorter than on the other side. This enables it to walk upright on the steep slopes of its mountain environment. It can only walk around the mountain in one direction. It is said that French pranksters would take advantage of the gullibility of some tourists to lure them into the "dahu hunt". The end result being that of leaving the person on a chilly slope, waiting alone all night, and in a crouched and uncomfortable position.