This miniquest does not appear in the quest log.
- Talk to one of the slimes in the following areas to participate:
Slarin in Southern San d'Oria (K-9)
Sludge in Bastok Markets (E-10)
Ultra Slime in Windurst Woods (H-11)
- Accept teleportation from the slime to be transported to one of the following NPCs:
Slabble in East Ronfaure (G-6)
Slime Tarou in South Gustaberg (J-7)
Sline in East Sarutabaruta (G-11)
- Talk to the slime that you are teleported to and choose to get gooed up for a Level Restriction of 1.
- You can now "capture" Slimes, She-Slimes, and Metal Slimes by defeating them.
- Each Slime type gives a set amount of Slime coins after being captured: Blue (normal) Slimes gives you 1 coin, She-Slimes 2 coins, and Metal Slimes 10 coins.
- Metal Slimes occasionally appear when Slimes or She-Slimes are captured. They instantly aggro the character and despawn if they kill him/her.
- Metal Slimes are much harder to defeat.
- When you've accumulated a number of coins, return to the slime who "gooed" you up, and choose to return to the starting slime in the city.
Monstrosity: Unlock Astoltian Slime (MON)
- If you didn't unlock Astoltian Slime (MON) before, talk to the starting slime and purchase the following:
- After the cutscene, you receive a Slime Fetish.
- Trade it to Suibhne in the Feretory to unlock Astoltian Slime (MON).
Monstrosity: Unlocking She-Slime (MON) and Metal Slime (MON)
- Defeat at least one She-Slime and one Metal Slime to unlock additional slime items for purchase.
- Purchase the She-Slime Hat, She-Slime Shield, She-Slime Earring, Metal Slime Hat, Metal Slime Shield, and Metal Slime Earring.
- You must buy ALL six items (shields cost 30 coins each, caps cost 20 coins each, and earrings cost 15 coins each).
- A cutscene plays after you buy three pieces of the same slime.
- After buying the sixth piece, you'll receive a final cutscene and both a She-Slime Spirit and a Metal Slime Spirit.
- Be sure you have enough inventory space to receive the item.
- Once acquired, trade these items to Suibhne in the Feretory while in the standard Astoltian Slime (MON) form to unlock the relevant type of slime.