3. NPC healers will spawn near the entrance. Once they appear, lead them to the wounded NPCs in the main room to the south.
- The number of NPC healers that spawn depends on the number of people participating in the Operation. 3 or 4 members will spawn 2 NPCs, where 5 or 6 will spawn 3.
4. Have the NPC healers cure 3 out of 4 of the NPCs until their name changes to green and to complete the objective.
- Note: Some may need an enfeeble removed, so be aware of that, and change the NPC to heal that type of ailment, then go back to curing.
- 1-6 party members are required to participate in this Campaign Op.
- There are 2-3 NPC healers; the one labeled I has less mp than II, so take him to the lesser injured NPCs. You gain the third student if you have a party of 5 or 6.
- NPC's can run away after seeing the horrors of war. Chase them down and bring them back.
- Players' magic has no effect on the NPC's.
- If a NPC runs out of magic, they will rest to full MP.
- You will receive a considerable boost to EXP/AN if you clear out all the NPCs to 100%, instead of exiting when the chat log says "Operation Complete".
- Our injured have been evacuated to Ghoyu's Reverie. Join the Cobra Unit in West Sarutabaruta (S) (I-9) and help tend to the wounded.
Unit Requirements: 1~6 members