The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Emhi Tchaoryo in Windurst Waters (S) and choose Military Training from the Campaign Ops menu.
- Head to the Allied Ensign in West Sarutabaruta (S) at (I-9), click it to be transported to Ghoyu's Reverie
- NPC healers will spawn near the entrance, once they appear lead them to the wounded NPCs in the main room to the south.
- The number of NPC healers spawned depends on the number of people participating in the Op. Three or four members will spawn two NPCs, where five or six will spawn three.
- Have the NPC healers cure 7 out of 8 of the NPCs until their name changes to green and you complete the objective. Note: Some might need an enfeeble removed so be aware of that and change the NPC to heal that type of ailment, then back to curing.
- Return to the Dawn Aureola to receive your Experience Points reward.
- 3-6 party members are required to participate in this Campaign Op
- There are 2 NPC healers and the one labeled I, ran out of MP earlier than II, so take him to the lesser injured NPCs.
- NPC's can run away after seeing the horrors of war. Chase them down and give them "Moral Support" by clicking on them,
- Players magic has no effect on the NPC's
- If a NPC runs out of magic they will rest to full MP
- If you set the NPC to Status Ailment Recovery, they will cast the appropriate -na spell, then automatically swap to healing, so there's no need to swap between the healing types.
- You will receive a considerable boost to EXP/AN if you clear out all the NPCs to 100% instead of exiting when the chat log says Operation Complete.
- Our injured have been evacuated to Ghoyu's Reverie. Join the Cobra Unit in West Sarutabaruta (S) (I-9) and help tend to the wounded.
Unit Requirements: 3~6 members
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.