- Talk to Hieronymus in Bastok Markets (S) and choose Military Training from the Campaign Ops menu.
- Proceed to (K-8) in North Gustaberg [S] and have the party leader click the Allied Ensign.
- Take the NPC Healer's north to the main room where there are Wounded NPC's.
- Have the NPC Healer's cure 6 out of 8 of the NPCs until their names change to green and you complete the objective.
- Note: Some wounded NPC's might need an enfeeble removed. Change an NPC Healer to heal that type of ailment, then change them back to curing.
- 3~6 party members are required to participate in this Campaign Op.
- The number of NPCs is your party sized halved, rounded up. So 2 NPCs for 3~4, 3 NPCs for 5~6.
- NPC's can run away after seeing the "Horrors of War". Chase them down and bring them back.
- Players magic has no effect on the NPCs.
- If a NPC runs out of magic they will rest to full MP.
- This is essentially just like Cut and Cauterize I (Bastok), except it adds two more units to the North side of the room, and one more to the South West side of the room.
- The 3 units in the north end of the room will usually have a status ailment. Healing it should be first priority, as if it's poison they'll need more healing if neglected.
- Our injured have been evacuated to the Ruhotz Silvermines. Join the 7th Cohors in North Gustaberg (K-8) and help tend to the wounded.
Unit Requirements: 3~6 members