Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Gain your mission from Hieronymus. Select Supply Manufacture, and mission Crystal Fist II.
- Speak with Adjutant (J-9) for details. He will ask you which craft you want to assist him in. The craft you wish to assist in the training of must be level 20 or above.
- You will have to recite the ingredients for 3 different recipes in the craft you have chosen.
- Time is limited when selecting Crystals and ingredients, however it is important to note that time only counts against you while the selection screen is up. This means that you may pause as long as you like after selecting a crystal or ingredient and before bringing up the next selection screen so that you can verify your recipe before proceeding.
- You will fail the mission if you take too long to select the Crystals and ingredients while the selection screen is up or if you choose the wrong ones.
- Report to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
Client: (Bastok Markets (S))
- To Manufacture munitions and supplies, our nation has employed hundreds of young, unskilled guildworkers. You are to lend your trade knowledge to aid the training of these initiates. Speak with the Adjutant (J-9) for details.