- Gain your mission from Rasdinice. Select Supply manufacture, and then choose the mission, Crystal Fist III.
- !! There may be other requirements in order to do this Op. I currently have the "Copper Emblem of Service" and am an Apprentice in Cooking (level 39) & Rasdinice does not give me the option of choosing Crystal Fist III. Only Crystal Fists I & II !! Shua-Carbuncle
- Speak with Adjutant (D-8) for details. He will ask you which craft you want to assist him in. The Adjutant will only allow you to choose a craft for which you possess an Apprentice rank (38 at the very least) or higher. If the wrong craft is chosen, he will mention that you are not qualified enough and turn you away.
- You will have to recite the ingredients for THREE different recipes in the craft you have chosen.
- There is a max of 3 items per synth (unlike Iron Anvil which has up to 6); however, you have more synths to complete in time
- Time is limited when selecting Crystals and ingredients, however it is important to note that time only counts against you while the selection screen is up. This means that you may pause as long as you like after selecting a crystal or ingredient and before bringing up the next selection screen so that you can verify your recipe before proceeding.
- You will fail the mission if you take too long to select the Crystals and ingredients while the selection screen is up or if you choose the wrong ones.
- Report back to Rasdinice to complete the mission.
- The list of possible crystal and ingredient choices is increased to 6 per menu from 5 in Crystal Fist II (S).
- Each round of choices will contain one, and only one, of the ingredients needed in the recipe.
- The round at which certain ingredient choices are available varies. For example, if a recipe calls for 1 of ingredient X, 1 of ingredient Y, and 1 of ingredient Z, the choices given may be Z+X+Y, Y+Z+X, X+Z+Y, etc.
- Ingredients can be asked in a different order even for the same recipes. Just because it was one way earlier, doesn't mean it won't change later on.
Client: (Southern San d'Oria (S))
- To Manufacture munitions and supplies, our nation has employed hundreds of young, unskilled guildworkers. You are to lend your trade knowledge to aid the training of these initiates. Speak with the Adjutant (D-8) for details.