The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to the Resistance Sapper to obtain the trap refill fluid.
- Travel to the nearest Rear Trap. (The nearest is just a few steps behind the NPC, coming from abyssea entrance)
- 'Talk' the trap once to activate the refill mode.
- The trap will inform you to stay a random amount of yalms away from it before 'talking' to it again
- Walk away the distance specified in the previous step and select 'begin refilling process' from the choice menu
- 1 yalm is partly inside the fringe of the trap.
- 2 yalms means you are next to the trap without touching it.
- 5 yalms means you are at the edge of distance to examine it. (Target is too far away, etc...)
- Walk back to the Resistance Sapper and talk to him to get your reward.
- The closer you are to the specified distance, the more liquid you will be able to pour in the trap and the more Cruor and Resistance Credits you will obtain. This seem to vary from 30~70 Resistance Credits and 100~1500 Cruor
- Resistance Sapper (Central Outpost, Abyssea - Misareaux)
- Enfeeblement traps have been laid along the outpost's perimeter in order to weaken would-be besiegers. This operation requires you to infuse a rear trap with paralysis trap fluid, its energy source. Be mindful of your distance from the trap when performing the infusion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.