|Start NPC||Resistance Sapper - Abyssea - Attohwa (G-8)|
|Repeatable||Yes (one Resistance Ops quest per Vana'diel day)|
|Reward||Varying amount of 100-1000 Cruor, 35-80 Resistance Credits and
0 or 1 of the following:
- Talk to the Resistance Sapper (F-9). He is 10 yalms West of Verdical Conflux #00.
- Travel to the border of (E-8) (E-9) and select the Fore Trap. This is located near the Rift Dragons along the wall.
- Found Fore Trap at F-10 near Defile Scorpions.
- Infuse the trap.
- When you start the process you are told how far you have to move away from the Fore Trap before you infuse it: "Please stand X yalms away then commence the process." X can vary from 1-4 yalms. If you don't like the distance, choose to cease it in the next menu and try again. The distance changes every time you do this.
- Return to the Resistance Sapper.
- Resistance Sapper (Central Outpost, Abyssea - Attohwa)
- Enfeeblement traps have been laid along the outpost's perimeter in order to weaken would-be besiegers. This operation requires you to infuse a fore trap with paralysis trap fluid, its energy source. Be mindful of your distance from the trap when performing the infusion.