A set of ornately decorated armor of platinum and gold for use by Paladins. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Creed Armor Set.
- For the +1 version, see Creed Armor +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Creed Cuirass sets visit Creed Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Creed Armet +2
x6 Card of Vision 89 Creed Cuirass +2
x9 Stone of Ardor 87 Creed Gauntlets +2
x6 Card of Wieldance 83 Creed Cuisses +2
x6 Coin of Balance 81 Creed Sabatons +2
x6 Stone of Voyage
Note: While these are part of the same line of job-specific armor, they do not count towards the set bonus on the visible armor pieces.
Armor Piece Creed Collar
- Defense +244
- HP +155
- MP +105
- STR +11
- VIT +11
- Accuracy +34
- Attack +20
- Shield Skill +10
- Sword Skill +7
- Haste +12%
- Fast Cast +5%
- Enmity +17
- Physical Damage Taken -5%
- Reduces Enmity decrease when taking physical damage
- Convert 5% of damage taken to MP
- Mitigates dmg. taken based on enmity
- Enhances Divine Emblem effect
- Enhances "Shield Defense Bonus" effect
- Set: Occasionally absorbs damage taken
- Set proc believed to be somewhere around 5%, more testing needed. Absorb rate likely varies with # of set pieces.