A set of ornately decorated armor of platinum and gold for use by Paladins. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been partially released by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +1, or HQ, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Creed Armor Set.
- For the +2 version, see Creed Armor +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Creed Cuirass sets visit Creed Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 09
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Creed Armet +1
x8 Creed Seal: Head 89 Creed Cuirass +1
x10 Creed Seal: Body 87 Creed Gauntlets +1
x8 Creed Seal: Hands 83 Creed Cuisses +1
x8 Creed Seal: Legs 81 Creed Sabatons +1
x8 Creed Seal: Feet
Note: While these are part of the same line of job-specific armor, they do not count towards the set bonus on the visible armor pieces.
Armor Piece Creed Collar
- Defense +233
- HP +100
- MP +70
- STR +7
- VIT +7
- Accuracy +24
- Attack +14
- Shield Skill +5
- Sword Skill +5
- Haste +9%
- Enmity +11
- Physical Damage Taken -3%
- Reduces Enmity decrease when taking physical damage
- Convert 3% of damage taken to MP
- Mitigates dmg. taken based on enmity
- Enhances Divine Emblem effect
- Enhances "Shield Defense Bonus" effect