|Alzadaal Undersea Ruins||1|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery pop (1~ 6+ h) from a Qiqirn Goldsmith that pops in either of the two rooms at (E/F-8) and the intersection of (F/G-8) and (F/G-7).
- Triple Attack seems to have a low activation rate.
- Normal attacks can have a Poison add effect. Poison effect is 70HP/tick for 10 ticks for a total of 700HP lost.
- Hits rather hard, 190-250 with PDT-30%, crit for 330 and 440.Immune to bind, gravity, poison.
- Can be soloed following the same method as Wulgaru and Boompadu in the same area aka kite around the 4 portal rooms endlessly. Increased movement speed highly recommended.
- If you don't have increased movement speed, kite at portal (F/G-7/8) (tough fight).
- Uses Faze followed immediately by Deadeye.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.