Confrontation is a status effect that isolates a player or group of players until it wears off or is removed. Affected characters suffer no personal ill effects, but cannot be aided by anyone who is not participating in the same battle, nor can they interact with players or mobs outside of the battle.
How to remove the effect
- Finishing the battle by completing all objectives will remove this effect.
- Failing to complete the battle will remove the effect.
How the effect is inflicted/gained
- Spawning an NM at a Field Parchment as part of an elite training regime for Fields of Valor.
- Initiating ANNM battles.
- Certain battles fought as part of A Crystalline Prophecy or A Moogle Kupo d'Etat.
- Spawning a Zone Boss in Dynamis.
- Any summoned pets (excluding pet wyverns) are dismissed when placed under this status effect.
- Often, but not always, accompanied by a Level Restriction.