The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Trading 7 crystals (3 Dark/Light crystals as of 11/29/2015) should give you the necessary rank points for this mission. Alternatively, you may repeat the mission Bat Hunt
9probably 2 times.
- After accepting this mission go to Chateau d'Oraguille for a short cutscene of Claidie talking with her Mother about her coming-of-age ceremony. Her duties and the secrets of the family concerns her and thus she asks her Mother to watch over her in the coming times.
- Talk to Halver and he tells you to head to Quicksand Caves to get a key item, Drops of Amnio.
- Now get a party of level 65+. Anyone under level 67 will need sneak.
- Take the H-10 entrance to Quicksand Caves in Eastern Altepa Desert.
- Now head west to D-9. At this point, you will make a left turn and head south. Drop down the hole at the end of the room. Once you land, hug the left wall and you will find yourself at the Fountain of Kings.
- Clear the room and the connecting hallway of sabotenders and antica if anyone is under level 67.
- Once ready, sneak someone and have them inspect the fountain, which will spawn 2 kraken type NMs, Honor and Valor.
- The two will spawn inside the pool (underwater), making it very hard to pull one of them with ranged attacks and also causing some people to think only one of the two spawned.
- To pull them one at a time, go to the right or left wall, cancel Sneak, and get closer carefully so that only one of them will aggro you. They won't link.
- It takes exactly 3 minutes for the NMs to despawn.
- It takes about 10 minutes after despawn to be able to pop the NMs again.
- Valor uses Hundred Fists.
- If you have a party of magic-users, Valor is much easier to deal with.
- Honor is level 70, has about 6000 HP, and casts Paralyga and Silencega.
- Both kraken are susceptible to Gravity and Bind, but immune to all forms of sleep.
- It is possible to fight only one and let the other one despawn while fighting the first one.
- Make sure that the one you are not fighting despawns before you kill the one you are fighting.
- (see testimonials)
- When both are gone, inspect the fountain for a key item, Drops of Amnio (You only need to kill one).
- Return to San d'Oria and talk to Halver. (At this point, the mission is flagged as complete in your mission log, but you cannot proceed to 8-2.)
- Wait 1 minute and then enter Northern San d'Oria for a final cutscene.
- Mission Orders
- Princess Claidie will soon celebrate her coming-of-age, and the court in d'Oraguille needs help with the ceremonies. Speak to Monarlais Halver and offer your assistance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.