The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Campaign Battle NPC
- Appears in Campaign battles along with another dispatched unit (except the Piscean Casters) in areas under Windurst's control; they never appear as a standalone unit.
- They will cast Blink, Phalanx, Stoneskin, Raise, and up to Protect IV, Shell IV, and Cure V on Campaign NPCs, anyone with Allied Tags on, and Beastmaster pets. Their spells seem to be on a timer, similar to Pixies.
- The selection of spells they'll cast is dependent on conditions of the Federal Forces of Windurst. Their capabilities can be augmented by doing the Cut and Cauterize (W) campaign ops.
- They will not attack unless attacked. When attacked, they will engage the aggressor. This will often happen in battles with monsters that use AoE attacks.
- Salvemixers have a finite MP pool and will rest/heal to regain MP. They have low defense and HP compared to other Federal Force units, but a greater MP pool.
- In the event that the unit they arrived with retreats, they will remain on the battlefield and not retreat, remaining to assist anyone nearby and to fight if attacked.
- They use an ability called Goddess's Shield; this enables them to cast self-targeting spells like Blink and Phalanx on allied targets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.