The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to the House of the Hero in Windurst Walls as a SMN and obtain Carbuncle's Tear.
- Talk to Koru-Moru in Windurst Walls (E-7) who asks you to bring him 4 Astragalos.
- Talk to Fuepepe located at the Aurastery, Windurst Waters North (L-6).
- Talk to Furakku-Norakku at the Optistery, Windurst Waters North (G-8).
- Talk to Shantotto at her home in Windurst Walls (K-7). She mentions that Sunny-Pabonny left for San d'Oria and to seek him out there.
- If you have high enough level and staff skill, Shantotto may give you the cutscene for Blood and Glory. You must talk to her again to receive the correct dialogue.
- If you have a Windurst Trust Permit, you may need to speak to Shantotto again to receive the correct dialogue.
- Talk to Gulmama located in Northern San d'Oria at (E-7) (Homepoint #1) who will give you the Ice Pendulum.
- Go to Fei'Yin and go to the Cloister of Frost at (I-5).
- NOTE: you do not have to do this fight as Summoner.
- Fei'Yin Homepoint #2 is outside Cloister of Frost.
- However, unlike some other elemental battlefields, the exit from this fight is on the first floor about (K-6). If you don't have a means of teleport or warp scroll, you will need some form of Sneak and Invisible to navigate to Home Point #1 at (K-8).
- Once inside, trade the Ice Pendulum to the Protocrystal and enter the battlefield after a short cutscene.
- Buff outside as they do not wear upon entering.
- Here you will engage 6 Dryads, Sapling type monsters.
- They will automatically attack once you approach them at the top.
- (see testimonials)
- Return to Windurst Walls (Homepoint #1) and talk to Koru-Moru for your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.