The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Batallia Downs (S)|
East Ronfaure (S)
Jugner Forest (S)
La Vaule (S)
Southern San d'Oria (S)
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
Vunkerl Inlet (S)
|6||L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Clan Bear attempts to carry out special missions for the Orcish Hosts:
- In areas under beastman control, they will attempt to repair the fortifications. Once repairs have been made, they warp out. Each unit that reaches the fortifications and warps out will increase the fortifications level by 5 points.
- Sometimes they will construct a Confederate Mantelet as well.
- Unlike most Orcs, they will try to avoid conflict to carry out their missions.
- Defeating the Clan Bear Fighters can hasten the retreat of any Orcish troops in a stalwart defense of an area due to disrupted supply lines. Likewise, defeating them in allied areas can prevent damage to the Fortifications.
- They can be intercepted as soon as they enter the controlled area.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.