|Dynamis - Valkurm||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Can be spawned by trading Creeper's Juju to ??? near entrance to Selbina.
- Spawns aggressive to player who trades Creeper's Juju.
- No longer calls two Nightmare Morbols after Dynamis update.
- Uses a variety of (mostly breath) abilities:
- Has a chance to drop four 100-value currencies.
- Has roughly 37,000 HP.
- Killed at 99 with BST/DRK (for extra stun, wasn't needed), SAM/DNC and RDM/BLM, using Redolent Root and Absorbent Moss. Reward used once. Bring along a couple of Antidotes just in case. SAM did one Light SK and pet did the rest of the work. Really easy kill! BST would be able to solo at 99 with ease.
This name follows the standard Morbol NM format of an adjective followed by a noun. Cirrate means “having or resembling a cirrus or cirri”. A cirrus (plural: cirri) is a tendril or a slender appendage. Christelle is a feminine name which is the French rendering of Christine which sounds like the name Crystal.