This eye-catching black and orange attire with its distinctive cockscomb hat represents the zenith of Puppetmaster equipment. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Cirque Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Cirque Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Cirque Farsetto sets visit Cirque Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Cirque Cappello +2
x6 Jewel of Vision 89 Cirque Farsetto +2
x9 Jewel of Ardor 87 Cirque Guanti +2
x6 Card of Wieldance 83 Cirque Pantaloni +2
x6 Stone of Balance 81 Cirque Scarpe +2
x6 Jewel of Voyage
Armor Piece Cirque Necklace
- Defense +186
- Accuracy +42
- Attack +30
- STR +14
- DEX +24
- INT +8
- AGI +6
- Haste +17%
- "Store TP" +6
- "Double Attack" +3%
- Enhances "Tactical Switch" effect
- Enhances "Martial Arts" effect
- Reduces "Overload" rate
- Hand-to-Hand skill +5
- Automaton: TP Bonus
- Automaton: Enhances combat skill (All automaton skills +10)
- Automaton: STR +13 DEX +13 AGI +13 INT +13 MND +13
- Set: Attack occ. varies with automaton's HP
- Occasionally increases damage in direct proportion to the percentage of Automaton's current HP. At 100% HP, damage is doubled when triggered, at 50% HP, damage increases by 50%, and so on.