This eye-catching black and orange attire with its distinctive cockscomb hat represents the zenith of Puppetmaster equipment. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been partially released by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +1, or HQ, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Cirque Attire Set.
- For the +2 version, see Cirque Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Cirque Farsetto sets visit Cirque Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 09
Level Armor Piece 85 Cirque Cappello +1
89 Cirque Farsetto +1
87 Cirque Guanti +1
83 Cirque Pantaloni +1
81 Cirque Scarpe +1
Armor Piece Cirque Necklace
- Defense +175
- Accuracy +29
- Attack +21
- STR +9
- DEX +15
- AGI +4
- INT +5
- Haste +13%
- "Store TP" +4
- "Double Attack" +2%
- Enhances "Tactical Switch" effect
- Enhances "Martial Arts" effect
- Reduces "Overload" rate
- Automaton: TP Bonus
- Automaton: Enhances combat skill
- Automaton: STR +10 DEX +10 AGI +10 INT +10 MND +10