Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Octavien - Eastern Adoulin ( )|
|Requirements||Adoulinian charter permit|
Job Level 30+
|Items Needed||Yahse Wildflower Petal|
|Title Granted||Runic Engraver|
|Reward||Rune Fencer Job|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||Endeavoring to Awaken|
- Speak to Octavien at (I-8) of Eastern Adoulin while your main job is level 30 or higher.
- Obtain the the Yahse Wildflower Petal at (K-7) of Yahse Hunting Grounds by examining the Yahse Wildflower.
- To reach the flowers it is easiest to leave from Eastern Adoulin via the boat at (G-5), the nearest Waypoint is "The Wharf to Yahse". Nearly all monsters on route are non-aggressive (so long as you stay away from the beach near the wildflowers). However Umbril, which appear at night between 20:00-4:00, are aggressive to sight and magic.
- Return to Octavien, Use the Sverdhried Hillock Waypoint just north of him. During the cutscene, you must select "Use Rune Enchantment...?" anywhere from 1 to 100 times. The number of times is random.
- After the cutscene, you receive a Sowilo Claymore and unlock the Rune Fencer job.