The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cherukiki is the youngest of the Chebukki siblings; you first meet them in the opening cutscene of Chapter 2 of the Chains of Promathia Missions.
Involved in Missions
- Promathia Mission 2-1: An Invitation West
- Promathia Mission 2-2: The Lost City
- Promathia Mission 2-3: Distant Beliefs
- Promathia Mission 2-5: Ancient Vows
- The Road Forks: The Road Forks
- Promathia Mission 4-2: The Savage
- Promathia Mission 5-2: Desires of Emptiness
- Promathia Mission 5-3: Three Paths
- Promathia Mission 6-2: A Place to Return
- Promathia Mission 6-3: More Questions than Answers
- Promathia Mission 6-4: One to be Feared
- Promathia Mission 7-1: Chains and Bonds
- Promathia Mission 7-3: Fire in the Eyes of Men
- Promathia Mission 7-4: Calm Before the Storm
- Promathia Mission 7-5: The Warrior's Path
- Promathia Mission 8-1: The Garden of Antiquity
- Promathia Mission 8-3: When Angels Fall
- Promathia Mission 8-4: Dawn
|Sealion's Den||~66 - 68||1||L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Assists Tenzen in battle during The Warrior's Path: The Warrior's Path. They will not take any action until Tenzen is engaged.
- All 3 Chebukki siblings cannot be hurt by players, evading or resisting all attacks. However, they can inflict damage on players.
- Cherukiki casts the following spells: Cure IV, Cure V, Holy, Banishga II, Diaga II, Silence, Slow, Paralyze, Protect IV, Shell III, Regen III, Haste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.