|Alzadaal Undersea Ruins||
||1||L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading the item Rodent Cheese to the ??? located in the hallway of E/F-8/9 on the Main map of Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
- Approximately 15000~ HP.
- Immune to Poison, Gravity, Sleep and Bind.
- Susceptible to Shadowbind, Stun and Paralyze.
- Uses Faze, Kibosh, and Sandspray in addition to Strap Cutter and Deadeye.
- Deadeye will severly reduce the defense and magic defense of anyone hit.
- Frequently will run away from the alliance fighting it, similar to Qiqirn Treasure Hunters in Arrapago Remnants. He drops several Qiqirn Mines as he begins to run.
- Can either drop 1 mine that deals exactly 500 damage when triggered, or a string of 5 mines that deal exactly 100 damage each when triggered.
- The damage done by these mines is reduced by Shell and Barfire. However Magus's Roll seemed to have no effect.
- The distance Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon will run depends on how many mines he has dropped.
- Links with any Qiqirn it encounters by sight.
- Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon will eventually return to the person at the top of his hate list and re-engage.
- He WILL regenerate HP after being unclaimed, and it will depop after a couple of minutes (around 5 minutes).
- Can be pulled and fought in the middle of the room at F-8/9 for an easier fight.
- When pulled, puller should bring Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon to camp at F-8/9 and continue to the nearest portal, zoning any adds.
- The puller is recommended to have some form of movement speed enhancement or way to avoid damage as Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon and any adds could potentially K.O. the puller before getting to camp; a SMN using Carbuncle to pull to camp after pop is especially well suited for this.
- When Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon begins to drop mines and run, do not follow, instead use this time to re-buff, cure, and rest MP.
- All party members should NOT engage pets in combat, as pets will chase after Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon causing mines to explode.
- Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon will link with Qiqirns in rooms he runs through. The adds will attempt to run towards the party however if the party stands in the middle of the room at F-8/9 the adds will despawn if left alone.
- Soloable by certain jobs at lv75. (see testimonials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.