Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Rongelouts N Distaud Southern San d'Oria (S) (I-9)|
|Requirements||Complete Blood of Heroes and be on mission Adieu, Lilisette|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Face of the Future|
- Speak with Rongelouts N Distaud in Southern San d'Oria (S) at (I-9) for a cutscene.
- If you have just completed Blood of Heroes, you must wait until next Vana'diel day.
- Zone into Xarcabard (S) from Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- Check the Backfilled Pit at (F-8) for a cutscene. It is located down the ramp as far south and staying to the left as far as you can go - it's at the bottom of the cliff.
- Check the Compact Footprint at south (H-8), along the line with (H-9) for a cutscene. To find it, use the rock formation Sleiney, C.A. is backed against - head in a northerly direction keeping that same rock formation on your immediate left; stop at the very bottom of grid (H-8). The Compact Footprint is on left next to same rock formation. Look at the map for a detailed position.
- Check the Sunken Footprint at (H-6)/(H-7) for a cutscene. It is north and slightly west of the top end of the ramp, hidden among some trees that are butted up against the cliff face.
- Check the Compact Footprint at (H-8) again for another cutscene.
- Zone into Batallia Downs (S) from Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- Check the Fresh Snowmelt near the Cavernous Maw at (H-5) for a cutscene.
- Touch the Fresh Snowmelt again to begin the battle against the humanoid automaton Menechme. Excenmille will join you for this battle.
- Make sure you have an inventory slot free, and click on the Fresh Snowmelt again following the battle for another cutscene and your reward. If you don't have space for the Darksteel Sheet, you'll have to return to watch the cutscene again.
- You are given the Confrontation status upon starting the fight. So, any fellowship NPCs will disband when the battle begins. Trusts will remain.
- Neither Buffs nor TP will wear.
- Menechme is a Dragoon wielding a lance. He is capable of using Polearm weaponskills including, but not necessarily limited to Double Thrust, Raiden Thrust, Penta Thrust, and Vorpal Thrust. Some or all of these weaponskills will go through shadows.
- Excenmille can be cured but not buffed. He does not have a normal place on the enemy's hate list. While the monster will initially attack him, taking any offensive action on it will cause it to switch to attacking player characters (and it won't go back to attacking Excenmille (S)).
- Because of this, this battle can easily be won by allowing Excenmille to supertank, while player characters support him by keeping his HP topped up.
- Menechme is easily susceptible to Head Butt stun.
- Menechme is susceptible to Paralyze, Slow, Blind, and Bio II.
- Menechme seems to have high defense or damage resistance.
- Rongelouts N Distaud, (Auction House, Southern San d'Oria)
- Disturbing rumors of the late Count Aurchiat's return from the grave have stirred disquiet among the Cardinal Stags. Hasten to their Xarcabard encampment and uncover the truth behind the ominous tidings.