The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- With your Main Job set to Dragoon, go to Cargo Room A in Port San d'Oria and talk to Arminibit or Ceraulian.
- Talking with either one will start the quest. It doesn't matter who you pick.
- During the cut-scene, agree to help Ceraulian obtain a Gold Hairpin.
- From this point on, you can change to any other job to complete the quest. Once you've flagged the quest, you don't need to be Dragoon to finish.
- Trade a Gold Hairpin to Ceraulian for a cut-scene.
- Wait 1 minute and talk to Ceraulian again for another cut-scene.
- Go to Northern San d'Oria (E-6) and talk to Miaux, on the upper level in front of the Blacksmith's Guild shop for a cut-scene. She will give you the Shiny Earring
- (Optional) You may now speak with Ceraulian for a clue to visit the Goldsmith's Guild.
- Got to Bastok Markets (H-8) at Home Point #4 and talk to Ardea in front of the Goldsmiths Guild.
- Make your way to West Ronfaure.
- After arriving in West Ronfaure, go to the the tower at (F-6) and speak with Esca located inside for a cut-scene. She will mention you must go to the small island in Batallia Downs, which can only be reached through The Eldieme Necropolis.
- Go to The Eldieme Necropolis
- Your goal in The Eldieme Necropolis is to get to the hole at (G-9; Point D on the map).
- There is a switch to manipulate the gates in each of the four large square rooms.
- Wait at (H-9) where Lich spawn and face South at the closed Titan's Gate.
- Once there, have someone flip the switch at (H-8) to open Titan's Gate.
- If you require their assistance for the upcoming fight, you will need to operate a second switch in your area at (G-9) before they will be able to join you.
- After everyone who will be taking part in the fight has gathered around (G-9; Point D on the map), walk over the center-most grave and fall down the hole.
- Once you are at the bottom, follow the path until it forks and turn right. Proceed South and zone at (J-9) out to Batallia Downs.
- Outside on the island, make a turn to the north-west of the entrance (left) and go to the depression on the edge of the island.
- Examine the ??? to spawn the NM Sturmtiger.
- ??? does not need to be examined on Dragoon job to spawn.
- The ??? is on the opposite side of the island from the Stone Monument.
- Sturmtiger attacks extremely fast, so Blink-Tanking will be relatively ineffective.
- Highly susceptible to both slow and paralyze.
- Susceptible to bind, gravity and sleep.
- (see testimonials)
- Defeat it, and examine the ??? again for Ranchuriome's Legacy. Bring it back to Ceraulian to finish the quest.
- Ceraulian (Cargo Room A, Port San d'Oria)
- Ceraulian of the Brugaire Consortium needs your help to meet his quota.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.