|Batallia Downs (S)||56-57||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn every 90 to 120 minutes south of the cannon fort at (I-9).
- Only uses Petal Pirouette. Range is approximately 8 yalms.
- Some attacks have an Additional Effect: Drain.
- Resistant, if not immune, to all forms of Sleep, Gravity, and Bind, but not Shadowbind.
- Soloable by most jobs at level 75.
- (see testimonials).
Chaneque or Ohuican Chaneque, as they were called by the Aztecs, are legendary creatures in Mexican folklore. They are conceived of as small, sprite-like beings, elemental forces and guardians of nature.
By tradition, these beings would attack intruders, frightening them so that their soul would abandon their body, which the chaneques enclosed in the depth of the land. If the victim did not recover their soul through a specific ritual, he or she would become ill and die soon after.