|Start NPC||Cait Sith - Walk of Echoes|
|Requirements||A Token of Troth complete|
|Items Needed||Breath of dawn x3|
|Title Granted||Light of Dawn|
|Repeatable||No (see The Dawn Also Rises for repeatable version)|
|Reward||Choice of one of the following:|
Cait Sith summoning spell or
Nesanica Torque or
Nesanica Belt or
Nesanica Ring or
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|A Token of Troth||The Dawn Also Rises|
Please note that those accompanying others to do this run must also have the 3 Breaths of Dawn if it is their first time doing this, if you've already done this before you NEED to collect ONE Breath of Dawn in order to assist others in this run too! - Refer to this page if you've already done this run.
- Enter Walk of Echoes from any entrance for a cutscene that begins the quest.
- i.e. Can receive CS upon entering via Xarcabard (S) conflux.
- Obtain a Breath of dawn from the unnamed target at East Ronfaure (S) ( ) (upper left corner).
- Obtain a Breath of dawn at Jugner Forest (S) ( ) (west edge of square, near river & stump).
- Obtain a Breath of dawn at Beaucedine Glacier (S) ( ) (bottom of ramp leading to Campaign NPC).
- The positions are the same where you get the Dawn drops
- Enter Walk of Echoes from Grauberg (S) at ( ) or you can use your Lightsworm at any of the glowing ??? near the Maws to be teleported to Walk of Echoes.and examine the Ornate Door for a cutscene.
- Reexamine the door for another cutscene.
- Examine the door a third time to battle Cait Sith (NM).
- After defeating Cait Sith, you will choose your reward and finish the quest.
- Time limit: 15 minutes
- Buffs wear on entry.
- Alter Egos may be called forth inside the battlefield.
- Target: Cait Sith (NM)
- Can use Divine Favor to recover from status ailments.
- Casts Tier V, -ja, and -ga IV elemental magic, as well as enfeebling magic such as Blind, Slow, and Sleep II.
- Level ? Holy is potentially deadly.
- Susceptible to stun.
- High magic defense.
- Low physical defense.
- If you fail the fight, you must reobtain one of the key items to try again.
- To re-obtain key item, examine Regal Pawprint glow outside the Ornate door first, then travel to any of the previously gotten glows spots.