- Enter Walk of Echoes from any entrance for a cutscene that begins the quest.
- i.e. Can receive CS upon entering via Xarcabard (S) conflux.
- Obtain a Breath of dawn from the unnamed target at East Ronfaure (S) (H-7) (upper left corner).
- Obtain a Breath of dawn at Jugner Forest (S) (I-6) (west edge of square, near river & stump).
- Obtain a Breath of dawn at Beaucedine Glacier (S) (H-9) (bottom of ramp leading to Campaign NPC).
- The positions are the same where you get the Dawn drops
- Enter Walk of Echoes from Grauberg (S) at (F-5) and examine the Ornate Door for a cutscene.
- Reexamine the door for another cutscene.
- Examine the door a third time to battle Cait Sith (NM).
- Time limit: 15 minutes
- Buffs wear on entry.
- Alter Egos may be called forth inside the battlefield.
- Target: Cait Sith (NM)
- Can use Divine Favor to recover from status ailments.
- Casts Tier V, -ja, and -ga IV elemental magic, as well as enfeebling magic such as Blind, Slow, and Sleep II.
- Level ? Holy is potentially deadly.
- Susceptible to stun.
- High magic defense.
- Low physical defense.
- If you fail the fight, you must reobtain one of the key items to try again.
- To re-obtain key item, examine Regal Pawprint glow outside the Ornate door first, then travel to any of the previously gotten glows spots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.