Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Green Thumb Moogle|
|Requirements||"Sakura and the Magic Spoon"|
|Items Needed||Gold Beastcoin|
|Reward||Unlock "Cheer" bonuses from Monster Rearing.|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Cry Not, Caretaker||Trial of the Chacharoon|
- Obtain "Sakura and the Magic Spoon" from Zenicca in Western Adoulin ( ) or Skipper Moogle, then enter your Mog Garden.
- Takes approximately 14 days of interacting and feeding a pet for it to become available. Does not require starting a new pet.
- Trade a Gold Beastcoin to Chacharoon.
- During the cutscene received on flagging this quest, Susuroon summarizes the story of "Sakura and the Magic Spoon." Each line of dialogue refers to stories you have completed, much like unlocking an alter ego.
- Susuroon, (Mog Gardens)
- Susuroon needs your help getting Chacharoon interested in the jingly. The young qiqirn idolizes adventurer types, so try handing him a gold beastcoin to convince him of your worth.