The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Jugner Forest||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the mission "Daughter of a Knight" by examining the Humus-rich Earth at (E-6).
- Hits hard and relatively fast for a Treant. Because of this, a blink tank is recommended.
- Has very high accuracy, hitting even evasion-based jobs such as Thief and Ninja consistently.
- Has enhanced movement speed, making kiting difficult, but not impossible due to spell casting.
- Casts both White Magic (Cure III, Cure V, Protect IV, Shell IV, and Stoneskin) and Earth-based Black Magic (Break, Stonega III, and Stone IV).
- Uses enhanced Treant special attacks:
Cernunnos is the Celtic god of the Wilds (plants, animals, etc.) He is usually envisioned as a man with stag antlers. He is often compared to Greenman and Pan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.