Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Central Temenos - 1st Floor is a subsection of the Temenos zone in the Limbus region.
- It is reached via the Teleport-Holla crag entrance to Al'Taieu.
- Cosmo-Cleanse and White Card key items are required for entry.
- Enter by trading an Emerald Chip to the Matter Diffusion Module in Temenos.
- 45 minute limit, no extensions.
- There is only one level, and only one chest (Items).
- The chest drops when all enemies are defeated.
- Drops AF+1 materials for WAR, RDM, BRD, SMN, SAM, BLU
- Easily completed with a balanced group of 12 players.
- Easily completed with a group of 6 players, MNK, MNK, WAR, BRD, RDM, WHM.
- Very easily completed solo by BST 99 using Gooey Gerard
- Typical Ancient Beastcoin yield: 50
- Reward for completion: Orchid Chip
|Item (Job)||Floor 1|
|Benedict Silk (WHM)|
|Cbl. Myth. Sheet (DRG)|
|Pantin Wire (PUP)|
|Chameleon Yarn (RNG)|
|Coiled Yarn (BRD)|
|Dark Orichalcum (DRK)|
|Diabolic Silk (BLM)|
|Ecarlate Cloth (WAR)|
|Filet Lace (DNC)|
|Glittering Yarn (SMN)|
|Luminian Thread (BLU)|
|Plaited Cord (NIN)|
|Ruby Silk Thread (RDM)|
|Scarlet Odoshi (SAM)|
|Silkworm Thread (COR)|
|Smalt Leather (BST)|
|Snowy Cermet (PLD)|
|Supple Skin (THF)|
|Ut. Gold Thread (MNK)|
- Airi (Ghost)
- Iruci (Skeleton BLM)
- Enhanced Ahriman (Ahriman)
- Enhanced Dragon (Dragon)
- The strongest enemy in the level
- Uses all normal dragon abilities
- Body Slam damage is blocked by a difference in height, so pull it to the bottom of the long ramp to the middle of the map. Mages stay at the very top of the ramp while the melees go down to fight the Dragon.
- Voidsong Dispels all buffs (except Reraise), including food.
- Temenos Weapon (Evil Weapon RDM)
- Temenos Cleaner (Magic Pot)
- Mysterious Light is strong (10' range).
- All monsters can be slept, but build up resistance with repeated sleeps.
- The enemies are paired: Airi and Cleaner, Iruci and Weapon, Ahriman and Dragon.
- Defeating one of the pair strengthens the other. The strengthened monsters have much higher evasion, accuracy, attack and defense. They also gain HP, MP, and TP regen.
- The Enhanced Dragon is much more dangerous than the Enhanced Ahriman, so kill it first.
- To speed things up you can knock the first of each pair down to low HP, put it to sleep while you kill the other one, then finish off the first one. The monsters have a fairly strong regen effect, so the slept one will regain some of its HP while you're killing the other one.
- The Airi has the highest regen, while the Temenos Cleaner appears to have the lowest.