- Check any of the Cavernous Maws at the following locations:
- Batallia Downs (H-5)
- Rolanberry Fields (H-6)
- Sauromugue Champaign (K-9, SW corner of grid) - use the Garlaige Citadel exit behind the Third Banishing Gate (exits to J-10). Use a Pouch of weighted stones to get past the gate easily.
- To access this Cavernous Maw you must pass through Garlaige Citadel in the present day, and Garlaige Citadel (S) in the past. This maw is at the top of a one-way cliff.
- If you choose this maw: unlock another Cavernous Maw, such as Rolanberry Fields (S), or a Home Point in the past before returning to the present, or you will have to travel through Garlaige Citadel again. Otherwise, you'll have to either Gate Breach Garlaige in the present (and run outside gate 3 and back in the maw into the past), or die and get tractored up the cliff in the present to go back into the past again.
- If you choose this maw and receive a cutscene with your Adventuring Fellow, exit and then reenter to get the mission cutscene.
- The resulting cutscene begins Back to the Beginning.
- A portion of the first mission cutscene varies depending on which Cavernous Maw was used to enter the past.
- When you first enter a Cavernous Maw you will be transported randomly to another Cavernous Maw in Batallia Downs (S), Sauromugue Champaign (S), or Rolanberry Fields (S).
- See Cavernous Maw for more information about using the maws.
- Mission Orders
- Are the hideous statues scattered across Quon and Mindartia the portals to a new chapter of adventure...?