- Reobtaining the "final quest" keys (Oxblood Key and Prismatic Key) require that the reward item be dropped, and "retreating" one mission (repeating Banishing the Echo or A Challenge! You Could Be a Winner), not just participating in the final fight mission again.
- Reobtaining trade keys with Squintrox Dryeyes will "block" the associated mission from moving forward. For example, if you have not completed Gatherer of Light (I) and instead trade the three associated items to obtain the Viridian Key, you cannot progress in the mission until the next JP midnight.
- Reobtaining keys can be done once per Earth day, resetting at JP midnight.
- The easy key to reobtain every day is the Viridian Key, since the goblins that drop the associated items are located right outside Jeuno. You can start in Batallia Downs, move to Rolanberry Fields, finish in Sauromugue Champaign, and zone into Port Jeuno to obtain your key. Unfortunately, the Viridian Key also has the weakest items, mostly Goldsmithing materials.
- Outside of the final fight keys, the Red coral key is the most difficult to reobtain, requiring often 20-30 minutes of running through several entrances of the Quicksand Caves and then a boss fight in the Chamber of Oracles. The rewards are not typically stellar, either.
- The Crimson Key is the most repeated quest, as it has several very good rewards, such as Utsusemi: Ni, Light Spirit Pact, and Dark Spirit Pact, as well as having augment rewards that can be desynthed into valuable materials.
All items (21)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.