Survival skills are Permanent Key Items that allow pioneers to damage certain Reive targets, to traverse rugged terrain, and to resist the dangerous flora and fungi of the East Ulbuka Territory. To obtain these Key Items, certain quests need to be completed: Quick Guide to Ulbuka Travel
- I'm on a Boat: Watercraft + "Watercrafting"
- Both are necessary to travel across water at Castoff Points
- Hide and Go Peak: Pair of Velkk gloves + "Climbing"
- Both are necessary to climb cliffs marked as Scalable Areas
- Grind to Sawdust: "Logging"
- A Stone's Throw Away: "Demolishing"
- Breaking the Ice: "Fragmenting" + Pair of fuzzy earmuffs
- Lerene's Lament: "Pulverizing" + Lerene's paten
- The Whole Place Is Abuzz: Toxin resilience
- Orobon Appetit: Paresis resilience
- Talk About Wrinkly Skin: Calor resilience
- Did You Feel That?: Restrainment resilience
- No Love Lost: Algor resilience
All items (13)