Adventurers may aid the Resistance by undertaking special quests to increase Bastion defenses, which in turn, serves to make Bastion a more lucrative experience for its participants. Speak to the Resistance Sapper NPC (located near Conflux #00 in each zone) to register for these operations, for which you will be rewarded in Cruor, Resistance Credits of varying amounts, and possibly Empyrean Armor Seals upon successful completion.
- Ward Warden: This series of quests increase the defense of the Pulse Martello and create or increase the defenses of the Clone Wards that protect it.
- Desert Rain: These operations provide a defensive and offensive boost to the Bastion NPCs who aid in battle.
- Crimson Carpet: These operations boost the Fore and Rear Traps that serve to hinder the enemy attack in various ways, such as slowing their approach or causing a status ailment.
After reporting successful completion of an operation to the Resistance Sapper, you will have to wait until the next Vana'diel day before being allowed to undertake another.
- Please be warned that changing areas, logging out, or disconnecting while an operation is in progress will result in the mission being abandoned and all related key items being lost.
- Resistance Operations may not be undertaken or completed while you have the Pennant status in effect.
- However, it is possible to undertake an operation, then receive Pennant, proceed with the objectives and report after the Pennant status is removed.
- This is not possible for operations that require interaction with NPCs (possibly other ones too, like the crates, only tested Crimson Carpet I for now).
- Resistance Operations DO increase fame within the specific Abyssea area.
- You may undertake another resistance op the same Vana'diel day only if the previous resistance operation failed, or did not generate any Cruor or Resistance Credit.
All items (18)